Tuesday, October 3, 2023

 Here I am in Ohio ready to tackle the next two week's work. The drive up was uneventful. I arrived mid day Sunday. I got the hotel room I asked for, which means it overlooks a wooded area in the back. Day one of the workshop went well. Here is a picture of my workspace. I got lucky and got a corner space which means I have two walls, two tables and a window.


The first assignment is so complex I won't even try to explain it. I'll just say that the top row is homework. The blocks in the second row are variations on the first. There'll be two more rows with a total size of approximately  72" x 72". The challenge is all about creating interesting and beautiful negative spaces. Then there will be a color version. We have all week to get it done.




No comments:

Post a Comment