Wednesday, June 6, 2018

She liked my two pieces a lot. That's the good news.

Now we have a new assignment which we're supposed to finish by Friday at 5:00.  Using our motifs we're to make a substantial quilt with gradations in both size and color. There are a lot of technical parameters. So my quilt will be 4" x 6" and the mock up looks like this:


All the black figures are to be in light colors; all the white in dark and medium colors.  The second column will be more of the same with the size and color gradations reversed.

We're supposed to pin up all our colors before we start to sew, but I can't work like that so I made up the top left square. It took me over 2 hours. Way too hard. So I found a Walgreens on my way home and bought some poster board. Tomorrow I'm going with templates.




1 comment:

  1. Makes me anxious just thinking about it. But you’ve got the chops!

    ReplyDelete