Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I finished the two assignments which are due at 9:00 Wednesday morning. I think I'm the only one to finish so far, although there is one other lady who will probably finish tomorrow morning. I think, given the assignment, that the pieces are successful. The whole point was to create visual texture. She advised me to trim them down to 2" square, so they are really tiny now. Sewn in, only 1 1/2".

There are 100 of those little blocks in each piece -- a full two days work.


3 comments:

  1. You are obviously working non-stop to get all that done already. I guess you being so speedy is paying off. Do you feel challenged so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's insanely challenging. You have to wrap your head around multiple new concepts, and execute, execute, execute.

      Delete