Wednesday, June 13, 2018

More of the same today. I got 2 1/2 more blocks done. That leaves me with four to finish tomorrow. I don't think I'll make it.



Then my sewing machine broke. It's leaving big gaps in the stitching and shredding the thread about every 10 inches of sewing. In the downstairs class there is a woman who is a Bernina dealer. She came up and gave it a good cleaning, and for a while it seemed to be fixed, but then it started in again, so I gave up and came back to the hotel.

It's not too big a disaster because Nancy (Crow) has a bunch of Berninas of various ages that she rents out. Tomorrow, I'll get one of those.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Sick machine! Did you take your big machine? I wondered if she had a back up plan for machines. It’s seems that probably happens frequently. Your work looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is looking great - do you like it? That’s terrible about your machine, but at least she has rentals so it’s not a total disaster. Is that your new Bernina? Hopefully it’s still under warranty.

    ReplyDelete