Friday, October 7, 2022

 So the new assignment is to make 10 "fragments" to be used later in a full composition. The fragments are to consist of a figure on a background. There are some color restrictions. I spent half Thursday afternoon and all of Friday morning (about 6 hours) and made these: 


When Nancy came around about lunch time, she declared that my shapes were boring and that I should make some more. The rest of the day was spent making these:


Verdict on these was that the shapes were ok, but the colors were boring. She's being tough on me, and of course once she states her criticism I can see that she' right. It's pushing me to get more mentally nimble. Not feeling discouraged. 

Now we get Saturday and Sunday morning off. We'll be back at work Sunday afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. I like the tops ones best. They’re wonderful. Great colors and nice design I can see that the bottom ones are punchier but I still like the top ones. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great! Shows what I know. Your attitude is so good and exactly why you are there.

    ReplyDelete