Wednesday, October 5, 2022

 Not much to report today. I worked all day on the piece I started yesterday and got it done about 8 this evening.


Designing with lines alone is harder than it sounds. There are some problems with this piece and I haven't heard the final verdict. Seems to me that the placement of the lines in some cases is arbitrary. 

But it does fulfill most of the criteria we were given -- light on dark on one side, dark on light on the other. Use of glowing and flat colors. Fine lines on the left and chunky lines on the right, delineation of recognizable shapes. 

I'm the only one in the class that finished, but there are a few others who will  probably get theirs done by the deadline at 9 tomorrow morning. Most didn't come close to finishing. I don't know if I get points for that, but I like that I'm not leaving a lot of unfinished business.


3 comments:

  1. You’re amazing. I don’t even understand the instructions. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s quite an assignment. The three deep green fingers that tie the dark and light sides together are quite effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete