Thursday, September 9, 2021

 I was too tired to post last night, and then tonight I forgot to bring home my camera, so this will be brief. On Wednesday we finished another set of 4 progressions in the morning.








 In the afternoon we got our new assignment: take one of the sets and use it to fill up the space on a 6' x 6' quilt top. It's a matter of scaling up while keeping all the information the same. I chose the second set and started setting it on the wall. There were a few other parameters to help us get organized. On Thursday I started replacing the black shapes with bright colors and then sewing them together. It is hard to get everything to fit together just right. It took me all afternoon (5 hours) to do the top left square, and I'm making faster progress than most in the group. I'll have pictures tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment