Friday, September 10, 2021

Today I have new pictures. Here are a couple of the workplace. 



 


and my workspace:


Ok. Back to the assignment. We were asked to replace the black figures with bright colors. The background is to be white, off white or pastel.  Here's how mine looked by the end of the afternoon. I did exactly as instructed and she's happy with my work, although I can see many ways I could make it better. There isn't time to get too fussy. Just move forward. It's a terrific learning process.


If you are reading this blog, would you mind making a comment just to let me know who I'm talking to. Thanks.


5 comments:

  1. Hi! It's me Anna. It's looking like an amazing experience so far. I'm enjoying the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read every word, studied every photo, and am enjoying being a fly on the virtual wall. Once again I am struck by how strong your voice is. Even in these early stages, I can pick out your work from the others.Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third time trying to post...

    I finally remembered to come in and look. Impressive. Looks like you start small with a design. Then go big. You'll get to use lots of that fabric.

    The space looks amazing. So much room for each person. Enjoy your creative time. I'll keep looking and reading.

    ReplyDelete